Toon-Anime Organization
Please Log in or Register to access full features of this Message Board.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon-Anime Organization
Please Log in or Register to access full features of this Message Board.
Toon-Anime Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyblade Metal Fury Full Update and Full Story

4 posters

Go down

fury - Beyblade Metal Fury Full Update and Full Story Empty Beyblade Metal Fury Full Update and Full Story

Post  Shadow Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 am

Beyblade Metal Fury will start on Saturday, October 13, 2012, at 8:00AM. It is possible that the English licenser, Nelvana, will air only 39 episodes of it. After that, at the same time, the second season of Beywheelz will air, which will be another 13 episodes. This makes 52 episodes in total. I don't know why they are only airing 39 episodes of Metal Fury, so don't ask.

THIS WAS MADE AS A CLARIFICATION, SO DON'T ASK QUESTIONS WHOSE ANSWERS ARE ALREADY STATED ABOVE. If you have a different question that is important, only then ask.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

fury - Beyblade Metal Fury Full Update and Full Story Empty Re: Beyblade Metal Fury Full Update and Full Story

Post  Tiggy Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 am

Nice
Interesting indeed.
Just hoping it won't be a dissapointmet.
Tiggy
Tiggy

http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

fury - Beyblade Metal Fury Full Update and Full Story Empty Re: Beyblade Metal Fury Full Update and Full Story

Post  Shadow Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:25 am

What won't be a dissappointment?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggy Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:28 am

Voice actors etc
judging by the beyblade metal fury movie king voice actor sucks.
Tiggy
Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:29 am

Yeah, it does.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggy Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:32 am

Glad am not the only one who noticed that.
Tiggy
Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Shadow wrote:Beyblade Metal Fury will start on Saturday, October 13, 2012, at 8:00AM. It is possible that the English licenser, Nelvana, will air only 39 episodes of it. After that, at the same time, the second season of Beywheelz will air, which will be another 13 episodes. This makes 52 episodes in total. I don't know why they are only airing 39 episodes of Metal Fury, so don't ask.

THIS WAS MADE AS A CLARIFICATION, SO DON'T ASK QUESTIONS WHOSE ANSWERS ARE ALREADY STATED ABOVE. If you have a different question that is important, only then ask.
hey well all episodes after 129(26 or 27 watever for metal fury) r of half size. dont u think that 2 episodes cud get merged.

https://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggy Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 am

That's what he was saying Rahul.
Tiggy
Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:55 am

No I wasn't. I was saying that they're only going to air 39 episodes, I don't know if after, two episodes will be coming, but from what I read, only 39 episodes are being aired.

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:50 pm

hey guys as u know singapore is running quite forward in airing metal fury english episodes. i talked to them bout this concern and would appreciate if any1 wud help me in the program matter and some this concerned topics

Back to top Go down

Post  GalaxyPegasus14 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:33 am

rahul is actually correct about the episodes merging. The thing is, they arent going to air only up to episode 39, they are merging the 12-minute ones to make 39 total, and then filing in the rest with Beywheelz because of the time gap. In Japan, half of the time slot for Metal Fight Beyblade was cut in half because another anime took up half of its time slot. that is why the Japanese episodes about halfway through 4D up to Zero-G are only 12 minutes. Gingka vs. Rago will happen, and i cant wait to see it! Hope this clears up some confusion.

GalaxyPegasus14

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:29 pm

GalaxyPegasus14 wrote:rahul is actually correct about the episodes merging. The thing is, they arent going to air only up to episode 39, they are merging the 12-minute ones to make 39 total, and then filing in the rest with Beywheelz because of the time gap. In Japan, half of the time slot for Metal Fight Beyblade was cut in half because another anime took up half of its time slot. that is why the Japanese episodes about halfway through 4D up to Zero-G are only 12 minutes. Gingka vs. Rago will happen, and i cant wait to see it! Hope this clears up some confusion.
yup well i got to know bout this from beywiki on internet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down