Toon-Anime Organization
Please Log in or Register to access full features of this Message Board.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon-Anime Organization
Please Log in or Register to access full features of this Message Board.
Toon-Anime Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, MrMuhammadJunaid here!

3 posters

Go down

Hello, MrMuhammadJunaid here! Empty Hello, MrMuhammadJunaid here!

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Hello fellow Bladers!
Most of you may already know me from YouTube, I'm Muhammad Junaid, ''MrMuhammadJunaid'' from YouTube. I like this forum and it has helped me out with BeyBlade Metal Fury episodes. I look forward to staying here. Keep blading! cheers

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Hello, MrMuhammadJunaid here! Empty Re: Hello, MrMuhammadJunaid here!

Post  rahul999rap Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:42 pm

yup i do know u.
mrmuhammadjunaid of youtube. hi though

https://www.youtube.com/user/rahul999rap?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Hello, MrMuhammadJunaid here! Empty Cool

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 pm

rahul999rap wrote:yup i do know u.

Cool! Hello. Smile

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:40 pm

MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile
though we never really talked ever. cuz earlier i though u were also 1 of those guys who keep getting gud amount of views on videos and always staying in an attitude. though never mind thats old.

Back to top Go down

Hello, MrMuhammadJunaid here! Empty Oh

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:49 pm

rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile
though we never really talked ever. cuz earlier i though u were also 1 of those guys who keep getting gud amount of views on videos and always staying in an attitude. though never mind thats old.

Oh, no, I'm nothing like that. I just upload the episodes because I love BeyBlade, I don't really care about that stuff. I'm just a normal guy like you. Smile

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggy Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:02 pm

You are welcome.
Hope you have a nice time here.
Tiggy
Tiggy

http://toonanime.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 pm

MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

Oh, no, I'm nothing like that. I just upload the episodes because I love BeyBlade, I don't really care about that stuff. I'm just a normal guy like you. Smile
though i m the 1 who cares for getting views and i luv beyblade both r mine reasons. lol! though still i dun get that succesfull

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:44 am

rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

though i m the 1 who cares for getting views and i luv beyblade both r mine reasons. lol! though still i dun get that succesfull

Yeah, well, to be honest, my views dropped pretty much as well. Lots of popular channels have stopped getting a lot of views for some reason. Too bad.

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 am

MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

Yeah, well, to be honest, my views dropped pretty much as well. Lots of popular channels have stopped getting a lot of views for some reason. Too bad.
maybe cuz of BeybladeRayStriker11. He is getting most of the views and a lot of new channels hv arrived to upload beyblade series.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 pm

rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

maybe cuz of BeybladeRayStriker11. He is getting most of the views and a lot of new channels hv arrived to upload beyblade series.

Yeah, and Mounthagane too! He gets most of them. But then again, I upload for spreading, not for views. So I guess I'm fine with it. Smile

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 pm

MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

Yeah, and Mounthagane too! He gets most of them. But then again, I upload for spreading, not for views. So I guess I'm fine with it. Smile
well according to my analysis mounthagne's speed of views and the speed of subscribers increasing, i mean speed of all that is decreased of mounthagane. rite now at the top of the list is BeybladeRayStriker11

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:42 pm

rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

well according to my analysis mounthagne's speed of views and the speed of subscribers increasing, i mean speed of all that is decreased of mounthagane. rite now at the top of the list is BeybladeRayStriker11

Oh, wow! I didn't know that. I remember the time when I used to be #1 and got more views than him, and he had very less views! Then mounthagane became #1, and now BeyBladeRayStriker11. Everyone gets their time being the top, I guess. xD

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:48 pm

MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

Oh, wow! I didn't know that. I remember the time when I used to be #1 and got more views than him, and he had very less views! Then mounthagane became #1, and now BeyBladeRayStriker11. Everyone gets their time being the top, I guess. xD
well m doing the analysis from 3 years. and according to my analysis u were not no. 1 anytime but when u got better average than beybladeRayStriker that time mounthagane was at top. And the most time BeyBladeRAyStriker 101 remained at top.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggy Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 pm

WTF are you guys talking about
Go look at my subscribers and video views and compare to those so called No.1 BeybladeRayStriker.
i was always the best and will always be the best.
Tiggy
Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 am

Tiggy wrote:WTF are you guys talking about
Go look at my subscribers and video views and compare to those so called No.1 BeybladeRayStriker.
i was always the best and will always be the best.
well technically u do hv higher things than him but the present average which u guys r hving there beybladeraystriker is higher.
ur graph is hving a decrease in graph

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggy Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 pm

WTF are u talking about.
He only got views on last metal masters episodes.
Tiggy
Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Tiggy wrote:WTF are u talking about.
cmon man there is no need fight over this. i will recheck my analytic

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:49 am

rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

well m doing the analysis from 3 years. and according to my analysis u were not no. 1 anytime but when u got better average than beybladeRayStriker that time mounthagane was at top. And the most time BeyBladeRAyStriker 101 remained at top.

Oh, interesting. I guess I never noticed much, then! Well, I don't really care about being #1 or not. There are lots of other guys out there, and many of them give more efforts than me, so they deserve it!

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 am

Tiggy wrote:WTF are u talking about.

Calm down, pal. No one's calling your channel low. We're just discussing about others.

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Post  rahul999rap Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:29 pm

MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

Oh, interesting. I guess I never noticed much, then! Well, I don't really care about being #1 or not. There are lots of other guys out there, and many of them give more efforts than me, so they deserve it!
woah! now this is quite long this now luks like a 3D figure.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMuhammadJunaid Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 pm

rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:
rahul999rap wrote:
MrMuhammadJunaid wrote:

Cool! Hello. Smile

woah! now this is quite long this now luks like a 3D figure.

Hahaha, yeah! Very Happy

MrMuhammadJunaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum